Thursday 20 December 2012

Its not about the money money money .....

Who else has their money disappear, then you try and retrace your spending to figure out what it was you actually spent it on? Sound all too familiar?

I decided that next year I will attempt to track my spending using these spare finance sheets. I must admit that I've tried to do this many many times before. I think I lasted a couple of weeks then got lazy. Now I need to monitor funds for myself, hubby and the two kids. This time I'm determined to make it work. 

I've tried to make the finance sheets a little less dull with some washi tape and I hope to color code the entries. Any ideas on how to make these sheets a little more fun....let me know!



I have also included a Chinese red pocket with these cute characters on it. This will sit behind my finance sheets and used to hold important receipts until they are filed. 


My Filofax Finance section is ready...I think this may be the busiest section of my planner!

A big shout out to my new followers!

ML



2 comments:

  1. I identify with that feeling of money evaporating...

    I've set up a finance tracking system to see where my money goes, especially small cash transactions without a receipt. Thanks for your ideas on brightening the pages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally know what you mean. I started trying to track where my 'everyday' spending was going but I was so 'busy' I only got as far as keeping the receipts. I am determined to sort this out.

    ReplyDelete