Friday 26 October 2012

My first Filofax - Topaz

My first ever Filofax still is a red beautiful personal size Topaz. She is almost seven years old. I used to leave my FF at home and used it as reference but the last few years, she has travelled with me wherever I go!

My FF has been through university, wedding preps, pregnancy and now trying to run a household with a growing family and business. The leather is wearing off around the corners - character building - but overall she is in great condition. Most of the time my FF shares space in my bag with keys, phone etc. Regardless, the leather on this beauty is damn durable and no problems with rings at all.

Currently using Kikki K medium sized refills but have used FF and Collins refills in the past. Wanting to try Dodopad but let me discuss that in a later post.

Love to decorate my pages - thanks to inspiration from other bloggers. However, I think I need to color code and my pages may be getting too messy at the moment. Still pondering on how to tackle set up in the new year. In the meantime, I'll keep it colorful and continue experimenting with stamps, stickers, post it notes and different pens.P

Here are a couple of pics of my current Topaz FF.


My first FF.



I made the front page with some scrap booking paper and sticker. Took me all of 5 minutes.
Keep some unimportant cards in the slots and paperwork in the pocket.




Here is an example of my week.  Yes - my weeks are usually  busy with lots of  reminders . Do you think it's a bit messy?


I'll be moving out of the Topaz soon into my Amazona. Will be lending my Topaz to a friend to use. I know she'll be in good hands....

ML

2 comments:

  1. Nope. Not particularly messy to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen - Thanks for your opinion. I'm thinking of set up now for the new year. A bit harder than I thought...also not sure which diary inserts I am going to use? Life's drama hehehehe

    ML

    ReplyDelete